<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20920308?origin\x3dhttp://musicislife-jr.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 09, 2015

Spring is here and as funny as it seems, I feel like I'm getting better and happier as time goes by.
I'm not sure if I'll get to stay for year 4 in the college but I'm crossing my fingers that I do because I'm so attached to this place. It's just another year to graduation so why not round it off with the treehouse?

As ridiculous as it seems, I do miss you even though you are barely gone for 24 hours. Not sure if we'll meet again but if we do, let's see where this takes us. You're a great person, don't let yourself think that you anything less. You make me regain hope again in trusting someone, taking risks without the fear of being tipped over. We all take experiences to grow up and I've gotten to understand your fears as well as dreams.

Although they are unclear right now, I hope we'll both find ourselves and the path that we want to walk on over summer.

I praise you because i am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
- Psalm 123:14




7:19 AM