Wednesday, July 09, 2014
My 21st turned out to be a day of tears and heartache in a foreign land. He did not understand me, neither did he have tact.
I don't need a party. All I wanted was company. I am so homesick, I miss my friends.
I was left alone in a cold bedroom and I woke up this morning with dried tears and blood on my face. Dear God, why is this so difficult? Why have you forsaken me? I chose you Lord, but ever since, all I have is misery and sadness. I feel so numb and dead inside. I have no one here to turn to.
Growing up is so tough.
8:09 AM
ABOUT ME
Alicia
21
&& Good o' times.
&& LINKS
&& I WANT
Always keep the faith
&& TAGBOARD
{ TAGBOARD CODE HERE }
max width:
145px
&& CREDITS
do not delete/edit this section{:
thanks alot[[[[:
HOXIAOYIN[:
IMAGE HOST.[: