Sunday, December 01, 2013
Today is one of those days that I'm reminded how insignificant I am in the academic world. I just want to turn the clock back and redo my university semesters again. I know the grades are not the ultimate goal I want to achieve. Perhaps, it's my ego nature at stake. I want to end off my university life with style and not throw that degree into the bin because it can't secure me a job.
Most people here make me feel like the consistency (more or less) that I've put in studying is an absolute waste of time. If you get it, you get it. It's so different from humanities. Blergh.
God, please sustain me through the next 48 hours and deliver me alive and hopeful about next semester. Please don't kill the festivity with the announcement of my results on Christmas Eve. I would be oh so grateful to You.