<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20920308?origin\x3dhttp://musicislife-jr.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Right now

It feels like this Mexico Summer Programme is a test of my faith in God. There are so many deviant and sinful acts that the people around me engage in. No doubt, they are really nice people who are super out going and kind hearted. Maybe it's just this phase in life where they are trying out everything (I MEAN EVERYTHING), because everyone is subscribing to the #yolo lifestyle.

My room-mate just turned 20 a few days ago and she spent the night of her birthday clubbing. Little did I know that she is also a mother of a gitl who is about 2 years old. Just now, she and her friend just went into our shared bathroom to smoke weed. No kidding. I think I'm gonna get high when I sleep at night because I'm inhaling second hand weed smoke. (Suddenly, I thought of the PSI index Singapore is facing right now... 371, I suppose)

I'll update more in the upcoming days. There are so many things that I wanted to pen down in chronological order (since the trip to Hokkaido... oh wait, the very important and life changing event on 9 and 24 may respectively, etc etc) but I failed terribly. My thoughts are so convoluted, I don't even know where to start. But I do know that I need to get all these out of my system soon.

"Dear God,
Thank you for providing with me this opportunity to be here in Mexico for a summer exchange programme. Thank you for the chance to meet so many people of diverse backgrounds and interesting personalities. I pray for more wisdom, as I continue to live with my neighbours. I pray that I will not be led astray and forget about the teachings of Christ. Instead, I pray that through me, my peers will be able to feel and learn that they are loved by you Father, and that they should stop and reflect about their actions. I pray for everyone to stay safe and also, to treat each other with love and respect. In Jesus's most precious name I pray, Amen."

Hebrews 12:1-2 Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God
.

buenas noches!
(good night)




10:46 PM