Wednesday, March 06, 2013
Today's one of those days when I start doubting my academic capabilities. Since post secondary education, I seem to find myself in a perpetual state of flux when it comes to results.
Being in Uni is tough, especially since when you experienced a bad academic start and yet people still think that you are "darn smart" cos it seems like "you look smart" or "I see you work so hard". No guys, it isn't the case. I keep telling myself to treat that as a learning experience and just MOVE ON with determination to redeem myself in my own eyes. Yes, self psycho-ing it works, but only to a certain extent. As finals approach, I have this innate fear that I will end up disappointing myself again.
I would appreciate if people can keep their comments to themselves and just be understanding cos everyone is going through a tough time fighting their own battle/battles. Be kind.