Saturday, February 23, 2013
What am I doing on a Saturday night, you may ask...
DOING SPONSORSHIP STUFF FOR BIZ OWEEK. urgh, the NUS email space is so friggin small, it takes ages to upload the pitchbook and I constantly have to delete the sent mails to create more space. Utterly inefficient :<
I talked to JJ last night because I just needed some answers and also from a different perspective. I really wanted to cry because it's so frustrating to hold it all together. JJ asked me a simple question "Will this honour God?" I was silent. In my heart, I know the answer already. It felt like a slap across my face, tbh. Grah.
Proverbs 3:9 - Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase:
So i went back to my room and decided to just pray and sleep. The next thing I knew, a friend came knocking on my door for help.
What one should do in such circumstances:
1. pretend I am asleep like dragon always does (and pisses off her lover lol)
2. open the door and tell the person that I wanna sleep
3. let the person in
I went with 3 and ended up sleeping at 3am =.=
On a completely random note, I think T tried to ask me out but I didn't realise that he had that intention at that time because I was scribbling something on my planner. It was during MNO class and we were gonna end lesson. Hanoi Lok came up to the front of the class and announced that she had 4 assignments to give us. The whole class broke into a chorus of sighs and complains. Much to our surprise, she showed us the 4 things we should do over recess week. It comprised of (if i remember properly), "watch a movie", "eat yummy food", "play" and "sleep". Totally a subversion of our expectations cos we really really thought that she was going to impose work upon us. Then when everyone was in a frenzy to pack and go, T said..
T: do you want to watch a movie
(me being preoccupied)
JR: huh? aiyah, there's no nice shows at the moment to watch right?
T: ...
*facepalm*