Baph <3 p="">
Bff <3 and="" are="" br="" filial="" for="" gorgeous="" guys="" haha="" s="" she="" single.="" smart="" waiting="" what="" you="">3>
(you have to go through my endorsement first HA)
Emz is my first friend in Cedar. I remember myself entering Cedar halfway through the orientation camp because I was transferred from Crescent. When i met my class, Emz was the first to introduce herself to me and little did I know that we will end up as such close friends :B
The irony of it all was that we headed home in time to spend countdown with our families. Everyone was headed to Sentosa but we went home LOL. On the way back, we just gave out the helium balloons to random kids because SHARING IS CARING YO. (and also, to a small extent, we didnt want to attract attention in the MRT by carrying bright balloons :P)
Christmas 2012! (sorry, my post is inverted)
Second time caroling at Fullerton and Fullertonbay Hotel (:
These are my batchmates (: everyone looks the same, especially Sebby =.= He reminds me of the plant pokemon bulbasaur! Uncanny resemblance, isn't it?
Yaonianz is my fav guy in choir LOL. He's so fun to talk to and sometimes I just want to bully him the whole day long. Oh man, I sound sadistic.
boyan the future doctor (Y)
Bb and Leting :D
#artsgirls
Yup, this concludes my caroling experience for 2012! I didn't manage to attend CCIS though :/
CCIS 2011
The drummers: James, Nicholas, littleboi (argh, forgot his name ><) and Douglas
Project Butterfly 2012
Under Jawn Jawn's initiative with his friends, he roped in a few of us from Treble to visit Whompoa area for a Christmas visitation. It's been a long while since i did CIP and to be honest, I didn't use to like visit places that are densely populated with elderly people. I used to feel really depressed and sad whenever I see them :/ Personally, I think it's a psychology trauma that I have since my dad passed away...
However, I think that I am able to cope with this feeling much better after I went for the CIP event. Basically, we talked to the residents and got to know more about their life stories. This particular unit struck me. It was a woman staying with a dog. She was lamenting on how her son-in-law died in a car accident and the dog was at the scene. The dog, Bobo, was trying to lick the blood of her owner to save him to the extent of consuming so much blood till it puked D: To add on to the tragedy, the daughter didn't really seem to care about the husband's death. Instead, the first thing she did was to sell their house to get a large sum of money before dumping the dog to her mother and leaving her mother behind in search for a "better life".
Tragic, indeed...

me, emzy, uncle, hanielmay~, ghimmy
This uncle is super hapz. He works as a security guard in the peranakan museum and he travels quite often to Thailand to visit his cousins. Also, he spoke in fluent English! Impressive right? (: If I didn't remember wrongly, he said he was already 76 and he is still single haha.
Yup, that basically sums up all the significant events that happened last year :)
3>