<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20920308?origin\x3dhttp://musicislife-jr.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 30, 2012


WHY I LOVE TEMBUSU COLLEGE

This Residential College will probably be the reason why I love University life. I've met so many people from various faculties and also so different ages (Winson, you are 28 and trying very hard to act young HAHA). The experience have been great thus far and it really feels like Cedar again (: 

 GAJA(it means "elephant" in Korean) babes and Kok Leong (:
 LOL Zhuanky's face "waaa! money ah!"
Turns out, the age gap issue with guys didn't really matter at all because all of them act as if they are 16 HAHA.
 PeiLing, Ying Lin, me, Sharad!
It's funny how I never talked to my ex Ares house captain back in Hwa Chong but we became really close friends in Tembusu haha. All the bus rides on friday evenings after 6 hours of sectionals from business school and random short dates after dinner at Town plaza really bonded us. She's a sweetiepie and also a friend whom I respect a lot (: And there is handsome Sharad who saw me in my semi-drunk state and became my first bro in Tembusu LOL.
 Tembusu LIPDUB PRODUCTION!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vij2SbV3VfY
DO WATCH IT! I think it's pretty darn awesome :D
 The day when I nearly died: Tembusu Sports Day. I played ultimate frisbee and mind you, it was really ULTIMATE. I nearly died from exhaustion and it was quite embarrassing because I needed to be substituted after the 4th match =.= However, we got first for captainball and second for frisbee!

 House comm selection night (: 
 my siblings <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp">From left: naonao, junjun, rongrong, carminvore, ronron (and denden)
3 FASS, 2 BIZ, 1 LAW=THE MOST HAPPENING SUITE IN TEMBUSU.
The first few weeks was chaotic because Angus's suite started pranking us. Let me list down what they did...
1. Shifted our shoe rack in front of our door so we couldn't get out
2. Scared Naomi by wearing dog masks and running around her. Mind you, Naomi has the LOUDEST scream ever.
3. Photoshopped our faces on body builders' bodies and pasting the photo on our toilet bowl cover
4. Hanging the dog mask and a black dress and lowering it to our living room window from the suite above
5. Throwing angry birds across the windows
6. lining all our shoes till it reached the corridor
.
.
.
It was really crazy, till the point where i got annoyed. The last straw was when Junni and Veronica went over to Angus's suite and veronica was threatening Angus with a birthday knife not to mess with her anymore. I don't know what culminated to the point where both of them and naomi hijacked Angus's room, took his laundry basket and screamed all the way back to our suite. HAVOC. The next thing we knew, our prof sent us all an email wrt noise issues. Come to think of it, we really made a lot of noise and annoyed a lot of people from other houses LOL. 

With Joel! It's so cool that Zephyr and I are in the same house in Tembusu (: We can continue to celebrate our birthdays together in the near future!
 I love this picture of my suite (: It was taken before Open Mic session, when we all agreed to sing together.

I'll be back in Tembusu in two weeks time! Need to cut down on the play and more effort on studying!





5:53 AM