<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20920308?origin\x3dhttp://musicislife-jr.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 30, 2012

CHRISTMAS 2012 :D

Since I'm in HCV, I decided to join carolling with the choir this year. Preparation time was really short but so many juniors joined us (: I have a love hate relationship with performances-because of my choir gown. Have I mentioned how fitting it is? NO I AM NOT GIVING EXCUSES. I mean, yea, I definitely have put on some weight since 3 years ago but the gown was already quite tight as it is.. I always tell my girlfriends on how I dread the day when I can no longer zip up my gown LOL. So this Christmas, I cute down on my food intake. So happens that I fell sick a week before and lost 2kg but shortly after I recovered, I gained them back again =.=

 JAJA <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

 HCV members from my batch (Yehwen and ChiaChia isn't here :/)and Yale who came back for the holidays (:
 i love LOVE TO DISTURB YAONIANZXxxzx

 my batch mates! Sebby is still the same LOL

 my cheekopek smile HAHA
From the left: Haniel (Haniel May~), Emma, Ghim Siang (Ghimme), Hip Uncle and ME!
Also, I was involved in Project Butterfly with Treblemakers peeps (: We spent the Sunday before Christmas singing carols and talking to the residents. This uncle is one of the hip-pest 74 I have met LOL. He's unmarried and he travels a lot. He works as a security guard at the Peranakan museum (: Haniel kept talking nonsense and asking retarded stuff but hey, he IS good with the old folks HAHA.




5:30 AM