<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20920308?origin\x3dhttp://musicislife-jr.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 16, 2012

PART ONE: ROUNDING OFF 2011 WITH A FIZZLE (TEEHEE) BANG


1. ALMOST IMMEDIATELY AFTER LITERATURE PAPER 5: A16 BBQ

THE TASTE OF POST As!

Jerry came

..in his kicks! o.O

Fishtail braid on JingZhi (:

HAHA, weiqing and I being retarded on the pool table

If you were wondering how come there are hardly any photos of the A16 guys, that's because they were at a corner drinking and blasting black music. Like literally, the lyrics went like "take your underwear off because i wanna see your genitals" Stella was horrified and appalled LOL. Also, that day marked the day where jiawen "vanished" :/ No worries, she's well and back in Singapore!

2. CRUISE WITH DA BABES
BB's Dad helped us to book tickets for a cruise to Kuala Lumpur! It was my first time on a cruise and I was anticipating it because when you speak of cruise, it's always associated with good food ^^ It was rather hilarious because after the end of the cruise, the Science peeps were still kept in suspense because they still had to study for their Bio/chem/phy? MCQ (which sucks).

                                                               waiting to enter the ship~
                                                                    credits to bb's daddy ^^
                                                       I like this shot.. because I took it :D
                                                               baby doesn't like mommy D':
                                                                             She likes herself
                                                                                       yummy!
      
 BB brought her "pipi" pillow.. You know, those type where you had since young and can't go to sleep without it? I thought it was amusing, because as far as I can remember, I have no emotional attachments to any objects when I was a child. Nope, not even my toys- I managed to chop off ALL THE HAIR of my Barbie dolls. Morbid, i know HAHA.
Scary :S
 In KL :D

The most memorable thing was that we bumped into our cai fan canteen aunty on the cruise :D SHE RECOGNISED US HAHA! On the last night, we saw her in the casino and she said that she had no idea how to play the game and she's just trying her luck lol. Speaking of the aunty, I miss her cheap and yummy caifan D: Also, I gotta thank bb's Dad for paying and organizing this trip (: Thank you Uncle ^^

3. CCIS at Youth for Christ
So, Sebby asked me if I was free to spend my December Holidays serving the ministry and i thought it'll be a good exposure because 25 December is a really symbolic date for me-the day i accepted Christ. Moreover, I was also thinking of understanding more about Christianity, so I thought that it'll be a good idea to do so with trustworthy Brothers and Sisters in Christ as they could guide me and answer all those questions and doubts that I had.
Perhaps, the most important lesson learnt during CCIS was not about being a solo performer/improving my stage presence, but more of the understanding of servanthood. God gave me a talent, which is singing, and I am grateful for that. However, if I use my talent as a means to gain more popularity or as my own "feel good" factor, then its not right. Music is used as a medium to share the Gospel, and this whole event also taught me to be selective with the secular songs I listen to.


YFC Performing Arts Ministry :D

Outside Wheelock Place

Dexter and Shu Ying (:

Ian!

Douglas, the pro
James Guk the ultimate pro :D

So touched that the Cedar babes came! Thanks girls!


Also, the Choir peeps ^^

Loyee and Debbie <3

Awesome A16 peeps :')

JAJA! (DBSK HWAITING!)

i LOVE this photo (: It has everyone from every significant part of my life.
When I think back, I think this was also the start of me developing a crush on someone. Till now, I still do like him a lot, and I'm praying to God for guidance and patience in dealing with matters pertaining to the heart :3 

4. DBSK CONCERT (FINALLY!!!!)
4/O DBSK fans!
Actually, we didn't get the tickets and were just planning on receiving them from the Airport. The fans were all about our age, mostly in their 20s haha.

ANTICIPATING!!!
this is my UNNIE, JM ^^
finally, YUNHO AND CHANGMIN EMERGED AND WE ALL WENT WILD >< I was quite near the front, so i really got a good view of yunho. How do i describe it?? It was like a shooting star! Despite the moment being so brief, I felt as though i was on cloud nine because I've really waited for so long to see Yunho LIVE! He was dressed in this white blazer with a cream colour+mustard yellow slings backpack. HE LOOKED REALLY AMAZING AND HE WAS GIVING FAN SERVICE BY STROLLING SLOWLY AND WAVING TO THE FANS!!! >< He's really quite tall, but skinny. After which, CHANGMIN followed behind and smirked LOL. Both were wearing shades and they looked absolutely fabulous!!
And then, I really regretted not buying their concert tickets because I suddenly had the urge to see them!!! So jiayan and i agreed to find last min tickets and MIRACULOUSLY, I WAS ABLE TO CONTACT A SELLER THAT VERY NIGHT (THE DAY BEFORE THE CONCERT). I'm so grateful to God for giving me this rare opportunity >< I was ecstatic, i tell you :B

Went over to Jiayan's house the next day at about 2pm to dye her hair first before heading to Singapore Indoor Stadium~~~

Thank you for being so patient and loving towards me <3 Cheers to 4 more years as schoolmates in NUS Biz my little angel (:

Made friends with a fellow Cassiopeian :D


Really really HOT *O*

 I swear, I understand why Yunho is helmed as one of the most pro dancers in the Kpop industry! His moves are mesmerizing on stage and i could tell that he put in every single bit of effort and soul into the dance! moreover, i l was really impressed with their ballads because almost every note was in tune and they were able to tank the entire song despite many dance tracks prior to the slow song. Star-strucked *o* I can die as a happy and contented girl already haha! I've seen JYJ and also DB2K. But, I'm very sure that they will be able to reunite one day as DB5K and it'll be (I bet) an EPIC performance!
cassiopeians for life :D

5. Christmas at Orchard

jingzhi~

zephyr unnie~

A16 Babes XD

A16 Babes with Jerryz and Jianyiz heading down to watch Matthew Quek perform at CCIS :)

I think Jianyi looks like Yoochun HAHA

 HAHA, retarded photo
beloved JAJA <3

Sorry yanyan, couldn't resist posting this LOL















7:11 AM