Friday, June 15, 2012
I was talking to bff recently that I'm afraid that I'll be busy looking ahead and forget about the past. I fear that my mind will only contain fragments of my childhood and more importantly, vague memories with Dad. It's scary how we tend to lose track of time in such a fast paced world. I've stopped my diary entries, mainly because I've lost the drive to do so? :<
Was also confiding in bb that we are so wary of what we write now. Blogging is being taken up a whole new level. We speak louder in our heads rather than in words/articulation-perhaps the fear of how people will judge us from our posts? (That is how I feel and don't get me wrong, I'm not making a sweeping statement). Social media, especially twitter and facebook literally serves as a magnifying glass that zooms into our lives and personally, I'm rather uncomfortable with that because I don't want to present myself so blatantly over the Internet, such that people will infer as to what kind of person I am without actually KNOWING me. Get it?
I look back at the posts that I used to upload and I would say that they were highly entertaining because I could remember every single detail of that memorable event and pen it down as it is. No flowery language, not much intellectual thinking put in place too. (teehee) However, it's a bit hard to revert back to my old style of narrating.. Nonetheless, I'll still upload photos and force myself to dig up memories from the past and put it up online because I still want to have a source of reference if I ever lose my memory or turn bit senile.
8:14 AM
ABOUT ME
Alicia
21
&& Good o' times.
&& LINKS
&& I WANT
Always keep the faith
&& TAGBOARD
{ TAGBOARD CODE HERE }
max width:
145px
&& CREDITS
do not delete/edit this section{:
thanks alot[[[[:
HOXIAOYIN[:
IMAGE HOST.[: