Thursday, April 21, 2011
" I have come to terms with my largely carnivorous and dairy-based diet. everyone’s all like, omg weiqing please eat vegetables you disgusting methane-filled toxic wasteland of a child. so after the week of fried potatoes, i attempted a 40% increase in vegetable intake – including mushrooms, some dubious bits of spinach leaves (which were absolute horrors), and other things that look like they belong to a vegetable patch but i’m not sure what they actually are. also, i ate fruits. FRUITS. instead of chips, i subbed peanut butter into my snack bar. i am now extremely addicted to peanut butter. it’s a kind of vegetable right? nuts are vegetables – so are peanuts? k let’s just leave it as yes."
-weiqing's blog
weiqing, I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE (: (ok, you know my love for you isn't that shallow la haha)
6:54 AM
ABOUT ME
Alicia
21
&& Good o' times.
&& LINKS
&& I WANT
Always keep the faith
&& TAGBOARD
{ TAGBOARD CODE HERE }
max width:
145px
&& CREDITS
do not delete/edit this section{:
thanks alot[[[[:
HOXIAOYIN[:
IMAGE HOST.[: