Saturday, April 23, 2011
I don't believe that we can't do this. As a matter of fact, just keep trying-that's what i have been doing. I don't want anyone to walk down the stage with a sinking feeling in their heart and the thought of "That was not my best, i could have done better". That feeling really sucks.. and i know it because that was what happened to me.
On a lighter note, despite today being an absolute emotional upheaval, I thank God for allowing me to have very understanding friends who comfort me. Thanks bbs, for holding my hand and reassuring me that you all will always be there. <3
Perhaps you all are right, there is only so much i can tank, given my age and abilities. If i could do more, i would. But sometimes, things are just not within my control.. so yea.
ALRIGHT! JR, SUCK IT UP AND BE A MAN! (not literally)
10 more days. After which, academics is all that matters-in school. I will deal with the rest step by step ><
Byebye HOMIN (: You two are so inspiring. Even though this comeback wasn't done by all 5 DBSK members, CASSIOPEIANS will always keep the faith and await your reunion. AJA AJA HWAITING!
6:36 AM
ABOUT ME
Alicia
21
&& Good o' times.
&& LINKS
&& I WANT
Always keep the faith
&& TAGBOARD
{ TAGBOARD CODE HERE }
max width:
145px
&& CREDITS
do not delete/edit this section{:
thanks alot[[[[:
HOXIAOYIN[:
IMAGE HOST.[: