<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20920308?origin\x3dhttp://musicislife-jr.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 06, 2010

Pede, i really miss you a lot. Suddenly, i feel like talk to you so badly... I really hate guys. YES, HATE! I finally understood what WeiQing meant a few months back. It's not just because of YOU, but all the other guys who have been in my life. How much anxiety, hurt, irritation, tactlessness, selfishness that you have all displayed and inflicted on my girlfriends and I.

I really feel like bathing and scrubbing my skin to purify myself (no, i didn't get raped. If any guy tries to touch me, i'll kick his balls immediately)




4:51 AM