
MY PRINCE <3
I know my goal is there. It's shinning brilliantly in the distance. However, i'm barely there yet. So many of my seniors, people whom i look up to have reached that goal. I aspire to follow their footsteps, but at this point in time, i don't seem to be anyway close to their standards. In order to get there, the amount of hardwork and self motivation i have to put in.. sigh, it's not all that smooth sailing for me. But i will get there.
Yunho's starting on his Goong musical soon and he's starring as the lead: Prince Shin. Finally, he's embarking on something challenging and i'm sure he'll work hard for it. Yay, new motivation to add on to my list (: I'll jiayou with oppa and he'll shine, and i'll reach my goal, in time to come.
It's a battle which i'm fighting with myself, emotional battle. I've never had such problem in secondary school, idk, everything sort of exploded in my face in jc. Overwhelming, too much, that 'green menace'. (WSS) haha. I am going to cut off from as much connection as possible for now. I need some time to find myself again. I've been in a mad rush since school started, always thinking that i can cope-no, i cannot. I need to restrategize yo~
Thing to look forward to after blocs
1. watch JYJ concert (will have been uploaded by then)
2. go out with some juniors, with xiaobai and shabu
3. tidy my room
4. CHOIR! (i miss them ><)
5. choir elections (which i have given much thought)
SO, YEA I WILL DO MY BEST FOR BLOCS, BLOCK OUT THOSE THOUGHTS AND CHARGE THE MILL!!