<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20920308?origin\x3dhttp://musicislife-jr.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 28, 2010

HEY ALL I JUST GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL! ok, actually, i stopped by at KOI station at bishan to get some caramel goodness with jiawen (:
Gosh, typing is so much easier.. My right hand is sore ): Daniel and Tao said that i would be better off AMBIDEXTROUS. yea i totally agree !

Had 3 hours of History paper today and i managed to round off my 4th essay, though i have a feeling that my international history wouldn't be as good as my SEA. Jerry was epic. He did one essay and slept throughout the other 3 essays, handing up 3 sheets of blank paper. He's so screwed cuz ms yeo's gonna be so displeased. High school guys are so daring! i woulnd't even dream of attempting that. At the end of the test, justin was talking about the upcoming lit test tmr and said "i think i'm just gonna pull off a jerry" LOL, jerry made history and even has his own term HAHA.

Then we had GP and yupp, basically that's all.
YOU THINK I CAME ON BLOGGER JUST TO NARRATE MY FIRST DAY FOR BLOCS?!!?! NO WAY!

I JUST WANTED TO ANNOUNCE TO EVERYBODY THAT I AM ATTACHED! SO ATTACHED TO DBSK!
*chey... thought what...*
HEY HEY!
i'm still smiling to mself like a doo doo bird because i DREAMT OF DBSK! To think that i went to sleep, trying desperately to cramp in all the history information.. I DREAMT OF ALL 5 OF THEM!

OKOK, here it goes...
i was at a hotel lobby, idk why i was there but i was just sitting down. Then i saw junsu walking out.. FOLLOWED BY YooChun, JaeJoong, Changmin and Yunho! I was like "OMG! IT'S THEM!" then they were walking towards my chair! I GOT UP AND RAN UP TO THEM, saying '안녕하세요 = An nyoung ha seh yo " and they nodded to acknowledge me, and jaejoong was smiling lightly to himself! he was wearing this pair of shades with orang brown stripe jacket with a white singlet inside. Then changmin walked passed me and i was like "woah, you are tall!" then he pat my head and smiled! *SCREAMS* and finally my prince came and i couldn't stand it, i just reached and held his arm and he smiled at me. OMG. STAND STILL MOMENT! my heart was fluttering all over the place! YUNHO OPPA!!!!!!! ><
then they were attending this music show as guests (symbolises that they are united again?) then got a shit load of amature bands with the names starting with "U" like Ukiss, Uband, Ugirls (ah, the lame part of the dream)
-----------------------------------------end--------------------------------------

I woke up squealing to myself! and i wanted to fall back to sleep again so it could continue but it didn't ):
Anyway, i was smiling when i got up and smsed JAJA immediately. I FELT SO HAPPY! then when i reached school with my son number 2 (horse), i told A16 about my dream and before i could start, they told me to go to a corner instead *sulks*

I LOVE DONGBANG. IT FELT SO REAL, AND IT REALLY MADE ME HAPPY ON A MONDAY, WITH THE START OF BLOCS AND ALL. IT'S A GOOD SIGN! GOOD SIGN TO ALL THE DONGBANG FANS TOO <3

tme is econs and lit, then maths on wed. ALL THE WAY! HWAITING!




3:28 AM