<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20920308?origin\x3dhttp://musicislife-jr.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 30, 2010

Just did a quick scan on everyone's blog.
TRUE ENOUGH, everyone is having a rough time in JC, missing sec sch life and the friends.
Term 2 is ending and i look back and realise that what exactly have i covered in my academic life? My brother told me by the end of JC1, he didn't know what the heck was being covered in Econs.
I don't want to be like my brothers. I want to get my As and i want to do well in choir. I want to forge strong relationships with my peers and I want to be a better person. However, the environment i'm currently in does not support me as much as i would have hoped for it to be. Hence, it's all down to me, and how much hardship i have to go through.
I'm still myself, standing up to what i think is right, abiding by my moral integrity. That's a good sign: i have not lost it yet haha

Yay, long weekend, time to regenerate myself from the past 2 gruelling weeks. Really thankful to some friends who always encourage me and send me wacky smses that make me smile retardedly to myself. I really thank you guys a lot (:

AND ALL THE BEST to AMANDA, SHINNY AND ZHITAO who are running for ATHENA fac PRINCE AND PRINCESS respectively.
CONGRATS TO STELLA WHO GOT INTO INTERACT EXCO (:
Choir ppl.. HWAITING! 4 more practices to performance! LET'S ALL WORK HARD, WORK SMART AND SELL THE TICKETS AGGRESSIVELY.




11:03 PM