<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20920308?origin\x3dhttp://musicislife-jr.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 19, 2010

i'm standing on the bridge
i'm waiting in the dark
i'm thought that you'd be here by now
there's nothing but the rain, no footsteps on the ground
i'm listening but there's no sound

Isn't anyone trying to find me
Won't somebody take me home?

it's a damn cold night
trying to figure out this life
won't you take me by the hand, take me somewhere new
i don't know who you are but i..
i'm with you.

avril lavigne-i'm with you

how fast time flies. I used to love her lyrics when i was in P5. I loked up to that cool, angsty hot 17 year old girl jammin' her guitar, singing at the top of her voice...
and now
i'm almost 17 years old. i totally can relate to her music. I totally feel the same way. it's raining, i'm huddled up in a jacket, thinking and reflecting. What am i doing? What are my new goals. What if he goes? Will i be left alone? i'm scared, lost. I hate this. And it's only gonna get worse.




6:00 AM