Friday, April 16, 2010
I took a cab back with elizabeth.. she was telling me about her life in hwachong. I was voicing out my worries and concerns about it too.. She gave me really constructive advices and i'm really glad and grateful. I always like talking to seniors as they give me a good scope of what to expect. BUT i don't even talk to my seniors from 09A16 at all :/ They don't seem to be very friendly.
Anyway, lit lesson was fun today, we were on sugar rush, even mrs jeffery was very amused and took a NERD sweet. Jianyi was suggesting for lucas and bryan to wear velcro tux, so they can strip it off during tmr's ares fac outing to reveal themselves in SPEEDOS ROTFL. WeIqing went around telling ppl her XIAO JI, BYE joke, garnering loads of snorts and hysterical laughter from everyone :D
Stella was really sweet, she got me a sunflower >_< really grateful that my PW group consists of realiable girls (: i'll definitely contribute much to the group, though i tend to digress at times :/ I HAVE TO WORK ON MY PI. OMG... SUCH AGONY.Next week is horrors. On top of all the tests (which i am determined to do well in cuz i screwed up those few tests in term1), i have intensive choir training... Monday is hwachong choir, tues is cedar choir, wed is whachong choir and lastly, thurs and friday nights are devoted to cedar choir performing arts night. GRAH.
Was in the audi just now and a message was passed around "SEX AT VIVOCITY TMR"
WTH?!?!?
original meaning: meet at 6o'clock at vivo tmr
HAHA
5:57 AM
ABOUT ME
Alicia
21
&& Good o' times.
&& LINKS
&& I WANT
Always keep the faith
&& TAGBOARD
{ TAGBOARD CODE HERE }
max width:
145px
&& CREDITS
do not delete/edit this section{:
thanks alot[[[[:
HOXIAOYIN[:
IMAGE HOST.[: