
DORKY BROTHERS (:
HAPPY BELATED BITHDAY QIEN! :D
I WAS SO BLUR YESTERDAY, I THOUGHT THAT TODAY WAS FRIDAY =.=
CONGRATS TO HWA CHONG JUNIOR COLLEGE! AWESOME RESULTS! VERY HAPPY FOR THE SCHOOL AND SENIORS ><
yesterday was SO LONG. I felt like a freaking zombie walking around school. ok, staggering around school. I can't find a place to sit down and sleep cuz there are no classrooms and the classrooms are locked cuz they don't want touchy couples to sneak it and do some rated stuff inside, thus, depriving ppl like me with lack of sleep to SLEEP!
We had free lit period so we just went to the classroom cuz it was air conditioned. Oswald plugged in his earpiece and snoozed off. Then justin came up to him and moved really close to his face to seem as if they were about to lock lips. THEN OSWALD OPENED HIS EYES AND GOT A SHOCKED. JUSTIN'S FACE FULL BLAST INFRONT OF HIS HAHAHA!!
then for CT session. OMGZ very PAISEH! all the CIP photos i did with charis and aaron and the cip ppl were on the screen with the WHOLE COHORT TO SEE. AND MY PHOTO APPEARED DUNNO HOW MANY TIMES. WHAT THE SHIT. i thought i was only for the cip comm's reference. How the hell i know they would show it during assembly man HAHA. I was so EMBARRASSED.
Anyway, I went out for dinner with loyee+ choir ppl and yao nian talked quite a lot of crap. Went to NY choir. THE JUNIORS ARE GOOD. They have sound proof music rooms to practice sectionals, something which cedar choir was never granted of. We practiced in random classrooms/staircases around the campus.
The loyee got emotional HAHA, I WOULD TOO. I just said a few encouraging words to the nanyang girls. They really have my respect. So passionate, so pure. AND I SUDDENLY MISSED CEDAR CHOIR A LOT A LOT A LOT! T.T
Then we went back to school to watch dramafeste! The lt3 was FLOODED, i couldn't even breathe properly cuz ppl were fighting for oxygen ): ARES PLAY WAS AWESOME. NATALEE AND EE HSIEN. PROFESSIONAL ACTING! i was actually very engaged by the play. it was of a higher level and so mature! I LIKE! we won the best SCRIPT and PROPS but apollo was the big winner of the night with JENNIFER YIP as best actress (my og friend) and the supporting actor was 'the nerd" FREAKING SCARY GUY. he was SO GAY! TTM man! i even went to the extent of asking jiawen "is that a HE or a SHE?" but anyway, the next thing i knew, he already has a fanclub on facebook HAHAHA!