<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20920308?origin\x3dhttp://musicislife-jr.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 07, 2010

i need to get my life back on track! I must start to REALLY organise my stuff and REALLY LEARN UP MY CHOIR SCORES.
Scared for tmr man.. ms lim isn't ms chye.. I must work my way in choir through my own merits so I AM GOING TO DO THAT. Even though my voice quality really sucks now, i'm going to work on it. Even if i have to do sit ups and whatever, yea, i WILL DO IT!

I should start drawing up new motivation posters and plaster it all over my room. At the same time, i shall be more friendly and talk to people and not fold my arms too much cuz it's becoming a habit. AND I"LL SPEAK PROPERLY and not as if i'm DRUNK cuz i tend to slurr my words, which i think, affects my singing ):

charis "eh jiarong, wanna do CIP on 19 march?"
jiarong "yea, i was about to ask you if you wanted to do too. but it's on a friday and they want us to assemble at 9.15am eh, then we have to miss school in the morning?"
charis" ELLO, you study so much till you forgot when 19 march is?"
jiarong "..??"
charis "it's MARCH HOLIDAYS LA YOU BOBO"
jiarong " OHHH"

ok, i'll be more ATTENTIVE AND NOT BE BLUR.




6:17 AM