Tuesday, February 23, 2010
I'm quite tired and at times like this, i wish you were here. So i can lay my head down on your shoulders and sleep...
missing you.
ahem, i know it's all emo and everything but it's not that i hate hwachong. I'M LOVING IT AND I LOVE MY CLASS'S VIBRANCY (: I LOVE ARES TOO ^^ Just that there are some issues that i would prefer not to say. And i'm sorry if i look damn dao with my arms folded most of the time. I'm deep in my thoughts, that's why.
BTW, i'm really immensely proud of YUNHO OPPAbecause he's going to america to feature in micheal jackson's THIS IS IT concert and the panel of judges selected him without any hesitation after watching his dance videos. AWESOME. OPPA's gonna make history! Since he's working so hard, i can't slack of either. HWAITING!
I can't wait to see nicole tmr ><