Tuesday, January 26, 2010
today is the turning point.
sigh, yesterday was plain depressing. I was in the toilet, then i heard my parents talking. It was plain sad, and heartbreaking. Sometimes, i wonder if it'll be better if we just stuck to the original plan. It's too painful to watch, i wonder how my mom can stand it, she's really admirable. I gave her a hug, and i felt her shoulder bones. She's roughly a head shorter than i am. She has aged quite significantly. I feel ashamed of myself. What kind of daughter am i? Am i doing enough to help ease the pain?
Anyway, i went to bed and listened to dongbang songs and fell asleep. Then i dreamt...
it was disturbing.
I was posted to RJC (yea, i know i should be glad) but somehow i wasn't. I entered the classroom and it was SO DARK. My form teacher was a male and then the class, apart from other cedarians like jasmine tan from my class and andeline, the rest were geeky looking guys. Then my class was B24 (was i thinking of eating durians the night before?)and it's B24 cuz it's the blue facualty=.= then andeline said she wants to appeal to hc and the teacher said ok and gave her a slip of paper. I saw my verification slip. RJ was at the top and the rest were LaSalle, Polys etc, it wasn't the same slip that i printed out from JAE. Then i was taking the arts stream and the wrote at the corner "FUTURE: be in one production"
HOW PATHETIC IS THAT?!
SO RIDICULOUS RIGHT?!
then i woke up, it was 6.30am, i went to pee and tried to sleep again. Then at 7.10am, my phone started ringing and it jolted me from my sleep cuz the ringtone's from DBSK's BALLOONS.Turns out, it was charis.
"HELLO HELLO?! JIARONG! GUESS WHAT JC I'M IN?!"
"waaaaaaaa CHARIS YOU SCARED ME! I HAD A NIGHTMARE! AND WHAT JC ARE YOU IN"
then she told me "hwachong!" and i screamed into my pillow.haha, very happy for her. Then i told her my sms haven't come yet, so i hung up and the next thing i knew, the sms came and i got into the arts stream, then i called her back again=.- HAHA.
Ok, i'm going back to school later cuz jean and i need to talk to the juniors and i pray hard they wouldn't confront me with the "I LOVE CEDAR" bag and force me to buy, using the guilt treatment like "eh~ you are our ex-choir president eh, how can you not support us?!"
today, my peers will feel either elated, or downcast, but then, if you keep the faith, i'm sure you will get into your dream jc. JIAYOU!
Today is DBSK's "BREAK OUT!" release. I hope that this will also be THEIR turning point in their career, to break out from SM and continue to create more music (:
Today, gracetang will be leaving for australia, it'll be some long time till i see her again. GRACE, GET YOUR SCHOLARSHIP AND DO US PROUD (:
golly, it's tmr.
TMR
LIKE TMR
LITERLLY
TMR.
excited? scared? butterflies?