Monday, January 25, 2010
Results are coming out tmr, and i think i'll just oversleep and wake up to find that i've received a text message and *BREATHES IN* i know which JC i'm posted too.
I feel really horrible now, I feel as if i'm too caught up in my own world, and worries, i forgot some really important things that i'd ought to pay more attention too. I guess, i'm going to have to make up for them... QUICK. HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN?! sigh btw, today isn't jaejoong's birthday, it's on the 4th of feb.
shoot
i just digressed again.
Funny how it seems that i can't seem to focus on a single conversation without interrupting the other party with random yunho photos or sending random songs or abruptly changing topics.
BUT when it comes to studying, i'm a "no-nonsense-dont-annoy-me" kind of girl. I'm weird. Debbie will second to that immediately. HAHA, debbie OOI, my table partnerrr.
Went for facial yesterday, talked to aunty jin.. She watched me grow up and always asked me to sing for her when i was little. She gave me some really constructive advice and told me not to know too much about --- and worry about --- because even if i try to put myself in --- shoes, i will still be unable to accept that --- will just happen anyway. I was lying down and crying, but luckily all the cream was on my face, it didn't seem that obvious, i hope.
I've lost myself long ago, i'm just stonning around, but in my heart, wishing that i could have done more.
I guess the only thing for me to do now, is study hard in JC and help out more at home. Obviously, i'm not going to become that kind of girl who studies selfishly and become arrogant/stucked up. nono, that's not me, i wouldn't stoop that low.
7:18 PM
ABOUT ME
Alicia
21
&& Good o' times.
&& LINKS
&& I WANT
Always keep the faith
&& TAGBOARD
{ TAGBOARD CODE HERE }
max width:
145px
&& CREDITS
do not delete/edit this section{:
thanks alot[[[[:
HOXIAOYIN[:
IMAGE HOST.[: