<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20920308?origin\x3dhttp://musicislife-jr.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 11, 2010

I woke up today and thought to myself "was yesterday a dream?"
I still can't believe it. I seriously didn't expect it and no, i'm not being an asshole by acting that i'm really shocked at my results.
I didn't eat lunch ytd cuz i didn't have the appetite. Met JAJA and we went to the third storey foyer to check out the new facilities. Auditorium LOOKS AWESOME! then we got to the hall and realised how black and grim ouyang's face was. Our school's msg was 9.5 It's actually not bad, but seems to pale in comparison with last year's 9.0
Then Ms Sim was explaining about the process of filling up the forms and i wasn't even listening. I felt as if i was about to puke or something. Then Jiamin got up and took her cert, then it was my turn. Mrs Chew asked me to sign the class list and said "congratulations, you did really well" But i didn't really register what she said. I sat down and looked at my cert. I didn't breathe. I counted the "Ones" and counted and counted. It then dawned on me that.. OMFG. then i sorta cried. Ok! i cried. i admit it.
IT was really drama =.= Many ppl cried, be it good or not up to standard results. I feel indignant for our English results. I felt that the teachers could have done more for the cohort's english because many got an A2 instead. /:
oh well, then i went to TCC with jiamin and jiayan. Then i asked the waitress if she recognised us because i always see her and we have already gone to that outlet about 4 times since the hols started and sat at our very same table. LOL then after having really good drinks and food, i went home. When i was about to board 825, i saw kor bryan (who just finished gym-ing as usual) then i got up the bus and also saw kor justin coming back from work. HAHA, so happens that we siblings took the same shuttle bus. Kor bryan owes me a branded bag ^^ but i'd rather trade it for and ipod. Who asked him to bet on my results HURHUR.




6:34 PM