Friday, January 29, 2010
DAY2 of ORIENTATION
ok, it was better haha, WenShan treated us to claire's favourite milk tea. That's really nice of him lol WenShan looks like a squirrel ><
Anyway, the discipline talk was... I can't help but snigger at all the wrong tenses which the DM made while speaking. Then we went for orientation and we made a pretty cool cheer... It's has cheorograhy too LOL
like the girls surround the guys in a circle formation and all.
got the word BOOMZ haha
I cheered really loud, but didn't lose my voice ^^ (I have mastered the teachniqu e in choir)
We won one game, draw two games and lost the last game.
But overall, it was rather fun.
On the contrary, i felt really unfit cuz my legs was aching after everything ):
But i work rather well with emphraim HAHA
OG 19! MONDAY NIGHT DINNER AT THE ROOF PLACE. PIZZAAAA~
2:35 AM
ABOUT ME
Alicia
21
&& Good o' times.
&& LINKS
&& I WANT
Always keep the faith
&& TAGBOARD
{ TAGBOARD CODE HERE }
max width:
145px
&& CREDITS
do not delete/edit this section{:
thanks alot[[[[:
HOXIAOYIN[:
IMAGE HOST.[: