
as usual, it's entertaining (:
now now, for the epic-ness
(CHANGMIN)
Q. Do you have any Valentine's Day memories?
I guess... I started receiving chocolates ever since high school. (laugh)
Q. If you want to go on a date in Japan, where would you go?
It would be most comfortable to go to a hot spring.
Q. If you want to confess to a girl you like, do you think telling her through a phone call or text message would be better?
I will confess when I meet her.
Q. Japanese cuisine that you like and dislike?
I like Yakisoba (T/N: fried noodles). I dislike Kusaya (T/N: salted dried fish/fermented fish), which I ate during a "Punishment Game" on a TV programme.
Q. The best way to relax, to relieve stress is?
Spend 3~5 hours watching funny programmes that I recorded, and laugh without thinking about anything.
Q. A movie you like?
I like "Love Story".
Q. Do you drink alcohol? If you do, how much can you drink? (T/N: His level of alcohol tolerance.)
I love sake! (T/N: Japanese rice wine) I can drink really well~
Q. What do you think accounts for the "loveable" factor of Japanese females? Also, the "loveable" factor for Korean females?
Japanese girls have high-pitched voices that are a little nasally, so it feels very cute. They give off thise cute image. Korean girls have beautiful skin.
Q. What's a good thing about Japanese fans?
They come to concerts as a whole family. We're really happy when we see that.
Q. A song you must sing when you go to the Karaoke?
It's embrassing to sing Tohoshinki's songs, so I don't sing those. I usually sing Korean artist Shin Seung Hun's songs.
Q. Is there something that is precious to you?
My diary that I write in everyday before I go to sleep. I started keeping it 3 years ago.
Q. A Japanese word that you remember recently?
「バツイチ」 (T/N: "Batsuichi": Someone who has been divorced once) Because I acted as someone like that in a drama...(laugh)
Q. Please tell us what you think after seeing JJ.
If I'm a girl, I'd definitely read JJ regularly.
Q. In JJ, what kind of female fashion and hairstyle do you like?
For fashion, I like mini-skirts. For hairstyle, I like long hair that gives of a neat and classy image.
Q. Lastly, a word to JJ readers!
Last year, there was the spread of influenza so it was terrible. This year, take care of yourself and let's support the World Cup!