<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20920308?origin\x3dhttp://musicislife-jr.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 13, 2009

this was the SMILE AGAIN FAN MEETING!
What color is your underwear?

Junsu was first to answer and he said that if he remembers it right, it's gray with a bit of green? And Yoochun butts in and says that Junsu might not be wearing aything! Haha~ The fans shouted "보여줘"again, screaming so hard for Junsu to show it haha~ But of course he can't.

Jaejoong said he was wearing a lilac colored one with black trimmings~ Hee-hee~

And Yoochun said his was "simple".. Just black everything~ And the MC commented, "you must like sexy style" and Yoochun denies this and said it's Jaejoong who likes sexy underwear~

And this is the part where Jaejoong starts talking about this incident when he was at some countryside (for what reason, we dunno. T.T) and he forgot to bring underwear (maybe it was one of his out of town trips with Taegoon or Junsu/Yoochun?) so he went to a store that sells underwear and was so surprised that the designs available were too much for him, like having hearts all over and some even were like fish net... and they were briefs!!~ No mention whether he bought his lilac ones there though hehehe~

And then Jaejoong mentions about wearing underwear for about one to two years before changing them and Yoochun butts in again and says "without changing, ever???" (he's just so funny today haha) and they continued talking about underwear but had to stop cos it's getting out of hand. Haha~

i think this is the funniest! JUNSU >< "What do you do when you miss Cassiopeia?" Junsu goes back to his seat and answers... he says that he watches the concert videos and read letters sent by fans~ And one time, while he was watching a baseball match... he saw a fan he recognized who was watching the baseball match too. But the fan was shouting "(baseball player's name), I love you!" and he was sad after that that he drank 2 glasses of soju~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Yoochun: Last time, ah, not last time, not too long ago,I was feeling very tired, so I called and said: Junsu-ah, I can't do this anymore. At that moment, Junsu said: Yoochun-ah, if you can't do this anymore, then I won't be able to hold on either. Because of these words, because he said we'll go through this together, that's why I'm still here. I wanted to tell him, Happy Birthday.
jaejoong: I went to Japan with Yoochun to release a single without taking Junsu along, The Junsu I know is always optimistic when practising or going through with all the activities. Ha... He's really a friend who gave me a lot power, spiritually. This friend, is actually the leader among the 3 of us, the spiritual leader. Haha... whenever the members feel tired, he gives us a lot of comfort/help spiritually.
I want to say to Xiah Junsu, Thank you!

AW... did you see how junsu threw the flowers on the table and hugged micky? It's so touching... i wonder what junsu was praying for?
on the lighter note, a fan at the venue said that jaejoong that normally when they get birthday cakes, they throw it on the celebrant's face but they can't do it today cos they got an ice cream cake for Junsu and it's so hard haha~ They all took turns touching the cake it was funny
!!!! later junsu's nose gets smashed LOL
junsu's real birthday is on the 15th. Jiayan's birthday is on christmas. I seriously think that jiayan and junsu are matchmade! They have similar characters... oh man. JIAYAN, ARE YOU SEEING THIS? (:


credit:Baidu + tohoshiya @dbsg lj
shared by:dbsknights




5:44 AM