Friday, August 14, 2009
aish, i was just supposed to come online to print out some history stuff mr chai posted on LMS. then I DON"T KNOW WHY i listened to this song. i was telling qien that i haven't been listening to dbsk song. BUT THEN I SAW THAT THIS MV WAS OUT. oh man, the scenery and everything is so nice.
AND I SAID, WHITE looks good on everyone. DBSK looks so hot hehe^^
ok, this has spurred me further to study from tmr onwards.
dear fellow sec4s,
i know this period SUCKS.
prelims are NOT EVEN half way through
plus there's still o level.
fellow cassies, hope this MV is an inspiration for you all to study.
DBSK's keeping the faith and sticking by each other in tough times. THEY WILL NOT DISBAND. neither shall our faith of getting 2 points be wavered.
6:53 AM
ABOUT ME
Alicia
21
&& Good o' times.
&& LINKS
&& I WANT
Always keep the faith
&& TAGBOARD
{ TAGBOARD CODE HERE }
max width:
145px
&& CREDITS
do not delete/edit this section{:
thanks alot[[[[:
HOXIAOYIN[:
IMAGE HOST.[: