<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20920308?origin\x3dhttp://musicislife-jr.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 16, 2008

OMGZZZ, I'M SO HAPPY FOR CEDAR GIRLS' SECONDARY SCHOOL.
WE ARE NOW THE NEW NATIONAL CHAMPIONS FOR VOLLEYBALL AS WE WON NANYANG
THE C DIV FOR TRACK AND FIELD ARE ALSO THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
THOUGH THE B DIV ARE 4TH, I STILL FEEL THAT WE OUGHT TO BE PROUD OF HOW MUCH WE HAVE COME THUS FAR. THOUGH WE ARE A SCHOOL OF ONLY 51 YEARS OF HISTORY AND IS NOT A SCHOOL WIH EXCELLENT EQUIPMENTS, THROUGH THE CEDAR SPIRIT. I'M SURE WE WILL STRIVE FOR BETTER RESULTS IN THE FUTURE.

haha, i sound as if i'm making a speech. anyway, congrats to hwachong too for being champions in the b and c division for track and field, thrashing raffles and sports school. :D
today is a good day and nothing will get in our way (:




4:10 AM