Sunday, July 06, 2008
OMG, AFTER REALISING WHAT CEDAR THE SADISTIC SCHOOL HAS FOR ME FROM TUESDAY TO FRIDAY, I FEEL LIKE RUNNING UP TO THIRD STOREY OF MY HOUSE AND JUMP DOWN TO THE GARDEN.
AND THEN I'M SO STRESSED RIGHT NOW, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M TYPING. BUT THEN I SWEAR WHITE HAIR IS GOING TO GROW OUT FROM MY HEAD VERY SOON. AND ON FRIDAY IS LEADERS INVESTITURE, I DON'T KNOW WHO FROM HWACHONG IS COMING. BUT EITHER WAY, WHO CARES, CUZ JIARONG HAS TO WALK UP STAGE IN HER CHOIR GOWN LOOKING LIKE A PIECE OF SHEET AND SOMEHOW MANAGE TO TRIP AND FALL. :X
PLS CHECK ON ME TO SEE IF I'M STILL ALIVE BY FRIDAY.
FAREWELL, TERRIBLE EARTH
ok, i've finished emo-ing. yesterday, jean interupted my sleep and i had to call ms cheang to clarify something. then at 11:58, i smsed...emily (:, dom, daniel and hsm and johnny " happy us day"
yea, it was so random.
so to all youths out there, HAPPY YOUTH DAY =D
btw, i think there's something wrong with my blog. today's the 7 of july and not the 6th right? oh, and i rmb that last night, emily called me twice but the first call, i was eating. the second call, i was bathing. so by the time i called her back, it was 10 pm and we talked till 1050! and she told me to check my handphone. and then i got this message. " YOU ARE PRETTY. oh, and if this is not jiarong, sorry, wrong number." and WTH?! it was from becky. -.- emily and her antics. anyway emily, my ego-o-meter is not at 100/1 alright?? oh my my my, it's at 1.5/10
anddd, i have to start saving up for birthday presents. i alright got yours, but if i have extra money, i'll get you another item (:
today, hsm and becky are gonna play tennis at yiochukang sports complex. the hsm asked me if i wanted to come.
jr "me? play tennis? you might as well take a video of me playing and send it to singpore's funniest videos!"
hsm" eh, at least you get paid. it's a deal then"
haha. but anyway, i can't go. i have a horrible week ahead of me. today is darren's birthday. but then, after entering RI, he has become just a jerk, i don't wnana talk to him anymore D:
-paint me in your sunshine
9:01 PM
ABOUT ME
Alicia
21
&& Good o' times.
&& LINKS
&& I WANT
Always keep the faith
&& TAGBOARD
{ TAGBOARD CODE HERE }
max width:
145px
&& CREDITS
do not delete/edit this section{:
thanks alot[[[[:
HOXIAOYIN[:
IMAGE HOST.[: